September 22, 2010

Time Is Running Out...Enter Meri's Contest Now!

Have you entered the contest over at Our Diabetic Life yet?  Time is running out.


She has 3 great prizes for 2 lucky winners! 


I wasn't going to tell you what the prizes are...gonna make you go check it out for yourself.  But I can't resist telling you about one of them. 

A few weeks ago, I wrote about our Water Bottle Fiasco! 
Ally needs a good water bottle for school - one that doesn't leak!  Meri recommended these Kids Mugs by Contigo to me.  I tried one and love it! 


So head on over to Our Diabetic Life now, you won't want to miss the chance to try one out for yourself. 

Oh yeah...and there are 2 more great prizes too!  But you'll have to wait and see what those are!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hugs and Kisses from...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...