July 21, 2011

No News is Good News...RIGHT?!?

Well, I haven't heard anything from camp so I'm assuming all is going well.  I have been especially worried about her since I learned of one of her cabin buddies being really homesick.  You can read about that here.

I opened my mailbox to find a letter from Ally yesterday.  I was so excited to hear how she has been doing.  The letter was very upbeat.  She talked about how they were listening to music and having a "party in her cabin house!"  Then I realized that she had written it on the first night.  The note was scribbled in the worst handwriting I have ever seen from her.  I wondered if it was because she was in a hurry to get on with the dance party, or was it because her blood sugar was high?  I can tell on her school papers when her blood sugar was high just by looking at the handwriting.  I guess I will find out soon enough. 

Saturday can't get here fast enough.  I am really missing her now.

Four down.  Two to go...and hoping that no news is good news!!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. WOW! I never thought about if my handwriting is different when I am high...but I guess you're right! WOW! I hope she is having a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm going with no news is good news!! That was our mantra the entire week Bean was at camp!! We were totally impressed and kinda shocked she made it all week...and incredibly proud!
    You can make it those two more days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No News is awesome news!!!! You KNOW they would call you if she wanted to come home :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are more than 1/2 way through the week and doing great, Misty!!! No news is CERTAINLY good news :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No news is great news!! hang in there only a little longer to go. Ally is going to be sooo proud of you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreed! No news =good news!

    Interesting the handwriting...I never noticed or thought to look for that.

    Don't worry your baby will be home soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep...no news = GOOD!

    I cannot wait to hear/read how it all went down.

    ReplyDelete

Hugs and Kisses from...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...