February 29, 2012

Flooding the Heavens with Prayer


Do you know this beautiful family?  This is the Schuhmacher family.  We have never met in person.  They live across the country from me.  They have all boys; I have all girls.  They have a dog that is a very important member of their family; We have miniature aquatic frogs.  Our lives seem to be completely different.  Completely opposite.  But they are not! 

Three of these beautiful boys in this photo have Type 1 Diabetes, like Ally.  Meri was one of the very first D Mamas to reach out to me after Ally's diagnosis.  She has been encouraging, supportive and inspirational to me over the last couple of years.  She is so much more to me than a Facebook friend.

My heart is aching over the news that Meri's husband, Ryan, has been diagnosed with cancer.  I hope that I can be as encouraging and supportive to her as she has been to me.  The family has set aside this Sunday, March 4, 2012, as a time of prayer and fasting.  Won't you please join me in Flooding the Heavens with Prayer for Ryan Schuhmacher, this Sunday, and every day, for as long as it is needed. 

Please visit this FB page dedicated to Schuhmacher Family's Miracle and join us in praying for a Miracle!

Read Our Diabetic Life: Cancer. to hear this prayer request directly from Meri.

I believe in Miracles! 

Now, let's storm the heavens and ask for a miracle for Ryan Schuhmacher.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing..Praying for Meri and her family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautifully put, Misty!! Praying!! I believe in miracles!!

    ReplyDelete

Hugs and Kisses from...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...